A WONDERFUL opportunity to own a Harbor View Home in, Rancho San Clemente, and only walking distance from the Rancho San Clemente Trail. This perfectly maintained 4 bedroom and 3 bath home awaits to be enjoyed, and is pride of ownership. This home is spacious in size, yet cozy and private. Upon entering the home you are greeted with a beautiful tall vaulted ceilings and NEWER flooring all throughout the first floor and gorgeous staircase. First floor, also offers a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom, accommodating various types of family use. Kitchen has rich toned shaker style cabinetry and quartz counters that bring warmth and love to every meal you prepare for friends or family, and kitchen connects to the lovely family room and fireplace area for those relaxing evenings. Formal dining occasions can be catered both indoor, or take the celebration outside to your private spacious back yard through those beautiful glass French doors; allowing easy access on those special occasions of entertainment. Upstairs offers you with additional space and privacy, as the day draws to a close, you can retire to your generous Master bedroom and bathroom, where vaulted ceilings add the sense of peace and privacy; and master comes with a roomy walk-in closet. Upstairs additional two-bedrooms provide perfect space and set up for day to day lifestyle. Lastly, from the bedroom facing the street, on a perfect day, you can sometimes catch an ocean peak-a-boo view. Location of this home, is near perfect, with Lifetime gym and 24 Hour Fitness in close proximity, and nearby shopping centers on Avenida Pico, San Clemente High School, and the Beautiful Outlets at San Clemente. Come see this home before its gone! (Buyer to verify all information to buyers satisfaction.)
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,640 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Harbor View (HARV)
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 4
- Family Room
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Range Hood,Vented Exhaust Fan,Water Heater
- Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Sliding Doors, Blinds,Double Pane Windows,Screens
- Family Room.
- Parking,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Recessed Lighting,Tile Counters,Two Story Ceilings,Unfurnished,Bedroom on Main Level,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Door-Multi,Driveway Down Slope From Street,Driveway,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Paved.
- Stucco, Frame
- Brick,Front Porch,Wrap Around
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Back Yard,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Front Yard,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Landscaped.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, Submit, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price