25521 Earhart Road is the perfect blend of relaxation & entertainment, a spacious four bedroom two-story home. Enter the front yard through large wood doors where you are welcomed by a koi pond, artificial grassy front yard and cascading water feature. The owners created an open floor plan, so you now benefit from natural light from the kitchen, past the dining and living room and out to your backyard and pool. The kitchen's counters are black obsidian granite, accented by a stainless steel oven, refrigerator and dishwasher, with plenty of cabinet space. The kitchen peninsula offers bar stool seating. Recently the owners installed double french doors off the dining area. This addition centered the outside fireplace as a focal point during dinners or a perfect place to cozy up to and roast s'mores! The flooring downstairs is an elegant 18" polished travertine paired with bright white baseboards. The living room is warmed up by lots of windows and sliding door during the day and a gas fireplace with a stone wall during those early mornings or late nights. The original floor plan called the large family room the "rumpus room". The current owners turned it into a media room, workout area with enough room for a card table and recently remodeled wet bar. This family room can be converted into a first floor primary bedroom since right next to it is a remodeled full bathroom downstairs. Check out the handmade wine bottle chandelier! Grass wallpaper and wood paneling walls are notable features in this media room. Upstairs is a primary suite with lots of closet space and plenty of room for a king bed. You have options after a long week! You can hop in the spa outside under the stars or enjoy a bubble bath in the two person, 10 jet bath tub. The bathroom uses a travertine, marble, stone and two designer metal stamped deep sinks. Down the engineered wood hallway are two additional bedrooms, a 3/4 bathroom and an office which doubles as a guest bedroom. The left side yard has a garden bed, chicken coop, outdoor shower and a half-bathroom for you and your guests to use when enjoying the backyard, pool and spa. The right side yard offers outdoor al fresco dining under the stars and hanging lights. The trees on the property include peach, apple, orange, lemon, lime and even a nut tree! The neighborhood has lighted tennis courts, a playground, grass parks and some great restaurants and schools. Come visit and you too will want to call Earhart home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,457 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Capistrano Highlands (CH)
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Saddleback Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 4
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Built-In Range,Barbecue,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Oven,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Doors,French Doors,Sliding Doors, Bay Window(s),Double Pane Windows,Screens
- Gas,Living Room.
- Safe Emergency Egress from Home.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Granite Counters,Recessed Lighting,Unfurnished,Wired for Sound,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Door-Single,Driveway,Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s),Garage.
- Wood, Stucco
- Pool Description
- Gunite,Gas Heat,In Ground,Private,Salt Water
- Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fire Pit. Back Yard,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinkler System,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price