VICTORIA WOODS- HISTORIC VICTORIA AVENUE- Nestled on a quiet perch in the side of Victoria Hill, this charming sprawling ranch property is enhanced by views across its sweeping front lawn of the Victoria Club Golf Course and Box Springs Mountains beyond! The long driveway provides ample off-street parking for residents and guests and affords RV parking. The welcoming front porch provides an ideal setting for morning coffee and paper or your evening pre-dinner cocktail! This street-to-street lot runs from Victoria Avenue at the front all the way back to Victoria Hill Drive to the rear, providing the opportunity of a potential lot split and or a separate Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) with its own private entrance from the rear. All of the character built into this home is retained and enhanced by the upgrades made over the years by the current owner. Hardwood floors; Open beamed ceilings; Large wood framed windows; 3 fireplaces, one in each of the living and family rooms as well as the master suite sitting room. Remodeled kitchen with natural wood cabinets, granite counter-tops, built-in refrigerator, oven, range and microwave; Both baths remodeled with new vanities and flooring and a jetted tub in the master bath. Private and secluded back yard terraced with natural local granite walls is a blank canvas surrounded by mature shade trees adding additional splendor to this incredibly special location!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2,347 sq. ft
Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level Master
- Family Room
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Built-In Range,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Disposal,Gas Range,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Self Cleaning Oven,Water To Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- French Doors,Panel Doors, French/Mullioned,Wood Frames
- Family Room,Living Room,Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Crown Molding,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Sunken Living Room,All Bedrooms Down,Bedroom on Main Level,Dressing Area,Entrance Foyer,Main Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Asphalt,Driveway,Driveway Up Slope From Street,On Site,Paved,RV Potential.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Rear Porch,Concrete,Covered,Front Porch,Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Other, City
- Chain Link,Cross Fenced,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 2-5 Units/Acre,Front Yard,Gentle Sloping,Sprinklers In Front,Irregular Lot,Lawn,Landscaped,Rolling Slope,Sprinkler System,Sloped Up,Yard.
Cash to New Loan, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price